Tuesday 1 January 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL 2019


So farewell to 2018 and welcome in 2019. 

May it be a year of fun, excitement, love and happiness for you all whatever you have planned. Last year wasn't the best for me personally, plenty happened work and home, but we still standing and it's time to look forward once again. Not making silly resolutions this year but I do want to carry on and improve my life, so will still be writing regularly on different topics as I find this helps me deal with things. Shall carry on with the horse racing and look forward to going to Ascot and Sandown later in the year, there is still the football and hopeful that AFC Wimbledon can survive a relegation battle this season together with the great news of the return to Plough Lane and a new stadium now moving ever closer to realisation. 


Planning a few trips away this year, ideally to Swanage, possibly Isle of Wight and Isle of Man too, first though I need to see what is happening at work and I really do fancy a change of scene and lessen my commute would be nice too. 


So whatever plans you make this year hope they are exciting and trouble free. Be well, have fun. 


Hope you enjoy a wonderful 2019. 


No comments:

Post a Comment