Tuesday 11 June 2019

LOVE YOU MUM -- 11th JUNE RIP Xx

Love and miss you Mum, while it's another year that has passed the pain and loss has not got any easier. Losing my Mum to cancer when I so young, and didn't have the chance to enjoy the best years with both her and Dad may indeed sound selfish but that's how I honestly feel as the youngest son now I've reached 50 I'm still that same child and I miss you so much. And now you would have soon become Great Grandparents with Hannah due a daughter in the summer. How I wish I could share more pictures and memories with you Mum, I do remember that like myself never enjoyed having your picture taken anyway. Alas I only have these black and white ones of your wedding day though it does make me happy (and sad in equal measure) that you looked so happy and lovely on your special day. 

Many years have passed and you're not here to share my life each day, I feel a sadness in my heart that will not go away. I remember your charm and no matter how long it's been, and of course losing Dad too has really made me sad that I didn't do more when you were both around, I will visit the crematorium today allow me to think and reflect on what our lives might have been like together.

For when we were together Mum (Dad too) we were as close as we could be and there isn't anyone here who could mean the same to me now. The tears that I shed today are for you, for the love you gave me, and for the time we never had together when you were cruelly taken from us all too early. You brought me up to respect others, have good manners and be polite, and while I might not have turned out to be the best son in the world at least you gave me a good grounding in life. 



Thank you so much dearest Mum and Dad, my life means very little without you now, I hopefully will see you again soon. 








No comments:

Post a Comment