Saturday 1 September 2018

GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE CATHY, IT WILL NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU.

On Friday I had to say goodbye to two wonderful colleagues, in fact my boss Cathy and the IT Director Ken. Been three years, but a lot has happened in that time and I will miss them both in many ways. Was very sad when I found out they were going, but also very happy for them as I understand the reasons for the decision and of course wish them both the best for the future. 

Cathy (left) and Jenny (right) doing the honours.
Our final stand-up meeting featured cake, which was delicious, and lots of humour. There are a lot of people leaving but I will miss these people more than most. It was also lovely to see Jenny back in with her new born baby Alexander who can only be two months old and William too who keeps me sane. What the future holds for the rest of us only time will tell. I really hope I can see these guys again sometime, they are excellent to work with and for, it will be very quiet without them. Good luck Cathy and Ken  ... Bon Voyage !! 


Oh and as a complete surprise although Cathy leaves, I somehow end up with a gift, and it's perfect, I was looking for some cuff-links for some new shirts and this fits my model trains image too. thank you again boss xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment