Sunday 7 February 2016

MISSING YOU DAD 07/02 X

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

This Sunday would have been my Dads 82nd birthday, sadly he's no longer with us but that doesn't make it any less of a day to remember him.




To say I miss him every day would be an understatement. No amount of time is going to change how I feel, and I would give anything to see him again.

Another year may have passed, my feelings are unchanged, love you for every you did for me, sad that I didn't do enough for you in return. Your legacy lives on with the rest of the family and children, your work is still remember by those that knew you. 




You may be gone from my sight, but you are still a big part of my life and have never gone from my heart. 



A special wish for a special person. Love You xx

No comments:

Post a Comment