Friday 30 April 2021

HAPPY 52nd BIRTHDAY TO ME - 30th APRIL 1969 - 2021

30th APRIL 1969 - 2021

Happy Birthday old man !!
Well this has been a strange twelve months and no mistake, while we carry on working at home I never work my birthday and will certainly have the day off, not sure where to go though but shall make a plan to do something different today. Would have usually been off to Ascot this week with family and friends but that will be taking place without spectators still so will have to find something else to do. Have a ride down to Brighton on the trains probably just for a change of scenery if nothing else. 52 now, still feel a lot younger and I sure don't act my age most of the time ha ha. Keep well. Have a fun day. 

Will be having my second Covid-19 vaccination during this week too. Planning on a fairly quiet one safe at home on the Friday, probably open a bottle of something nice and raise a glass to wish you all a lovely day too. 

Happy Birthday to me! 

most of you won't get this reference...

No comments:

Post a Comment