Sunday 1 October 2017

FAREWELL WOLTERS KLUWER ... WELCOME CRONER-i LIMITED


On 1st October 2017 I will cease working for Wolters Kluwer after just over two years and will be moving over to a new company who will be known as Croner-i Limited. Will be based in the same office in Kingston upon Thames for the time being, but a move to our own offices in the near future is definitely on the cards. The "takeover" or divestment has been carried out by a company known as Peninsula but they seem to be an umbrella company who pick up other parts of businesses and make them more profitable. Something that they have already done this with another part of Wolters Kluwer - CGL (Croner Group Limited) in Hinckley and turned that around from a loss into a profit making concern in about a year. Initially I was worried this would put us in a bad position and possibly redundant but so far all I know about them is they want to grow the business and why not. If that's true then there's plenty of work to do, and I don't want to move again so fingers crossed it doesn't end up with loads of people leaving and life falling apart.

At some point we will move offices, but I don't expect that to happen this year, maybe in the coming year perhaps and we will cross that bridge when we know the details. For the time being we will be simply relocating to another floor within the same building so for the coming few months we will have to see how things go and also how the atmosphere is "under new management" so to speak. I have other issues to deal with so keeping fingers crossed that we are ok here now. 


I loved my last job as QA with Saadian Technologies and miss the working environment plus of course the people I met there. Am in no state to move on again at this time so please Lord let this work out for the better and I am going to work at it in return.

Farewell WK
Welcome Croner-i Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment