Friday 7 February 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES DAD Xx LOVE AND MISS YOU


Today would have been my Dads birthday, he'd have been 86 years old.
I miss him so much.

Nothing so far has come close to filling the void left behind when you passed. No words or deeds can bring you back, yet you still fill my days with joy, and the memories are very fresh in my mind. I will continue to remember you and your work, along with the help and love you showed all of us not just on days like this but always. Family ... it's the most important thing.  I hope you are still with us in some form, keep watching over us all, some of us need all the help we can find. Xx

He never looks for praises
He's never one to boast
He just goes on quietly working
For those he loves the most
His dreams are seldom spoken
His wants are very few
And most of the time his worries
Will go unspoken too
He's there.... A firm foundation
Through all our storms of life
A sturdy hand to hold to
In times of stress and strife
A true friend we can turn to
When times are good or bad
One of our greatest blessings,

The man that we call Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment