Wednesday 25 December 2019

HERE'S WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS 2019 ...


So that's nearly it for yet another year, I want to send out some festive wishes to everyone, have a very Merry Christmas may you enjoy a wonderful time with family, friends and loved ones. Try not to argue, say hello to your neighbours ...  then eat, drink and ... well actually that'll do it for me. Personally I'll be having a nice quiet one at home alone, treating it as another "Sunday" so having a lovely long lazy day, do some dinner after the Queen has been on and then settle down with a Bond film or something funny perhaps. Looking forward to the Gavin and Stacey special this year, makes a change from the usual Dr Who and Mrs Brown which to be honest isn't that funny for a long time.
I have bought myself a nice bottle of Highland Park Whisky, which was one Dad enjoyed, and so I shall be raising a glass to all those no longer with us, Mum, Dad, friends and family. Will have a look at the Kempton Park races for Boxing Day which includes the King George VI chase and there's a feast of football later this week, thankfully I am off till the new year so plenty of time to spare. Should try and meet up with a few people if I can. For Christmas Day itself, before the eating and drinking gets out of control will just be putting on some music and enjoying the day at home alone. Will probably also get some of my Dads model trains out for a bit of a run on a test track I have. The important thing is to just rest, try not to worry about things, and enjoy the day.

I hope you all can have a wonderful time yourselves too.
Have a very Merry Christmas   Martin Xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment