Tuesday 30 April 2019

HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY TO ME -- 30th APRIL 1969 - 2019

I have made it an annual resolution to ensure that I am never working on my birthday and once again have the whole week booked off to enjoy myself. So what to do with all that time? Well today (Tuesday 30th April) I shall first pay a visit to the crematorium and spend some time having a 'chat' with Mum and Dad, hopefully the weather will be kind. Afterwards look to find somewhere to go out and have a nice lunch somewhere, preferably by the river so might be a trip to Richmond or Kingston but will probably be alone for the day, that's fine I've plenty of other things to do this week and will hopefully meet up with few friends and family. There is a slight chance of meeting up with a dear friend Kate, and if that happens then I will be delighted and make the day free to see her as lunch with good company is an enjoyable way to spend the day. 

Later on this week we have planned some days out which begin with an annual excursion to Ascot races on Wednesday will be joined by my older Brother and all being well a few others. It's an annual event going racing for this meeting in particular we've been doing it for the last 15 years or so, usually a nice day out, plenty to see and do. Certainly a cause for a few beers, and maybe a meal out after racing back in Twickenham perhaps. 

What else can I expect for my 50th, not too much planned for the week although if Wednesday goes to plan we can get out later in the week too. The main aim for today is to enjoy yourself, whatever you get up to try and stop worrying about things that you cannot control and concentrate on changing the things that you can have influence over.

No comments:

Post a Comment