Monday 23 July 2018

MISS YOU DAD Xx LOVE YOU EVERY DAY Xx


Mr Geoffrey Tyler
07-02-1934   --   23-07-2012

Miss you loads Dad. 

RIP

Another year has passed already it still feels like yesterday. Always  love and remember my Dad, never a day passes when I don't think of you xXx 


Still hurts, I still feel totally lost without you Dad, you mean everything to me, all I can do is keep your memories strong. Will probably another day at the garden of remembrance, it's a peaceful place of rest and quiet contemplation, and I've got a nice bottle of wine for later on and will raise a glass to your memory. 



Always in my heart xx

I know Dad is now at peace and reunited with Mum, it probably won't be too long before I join them if I'm honest, though I'd give everything to have them back here for just another day. 

Love to all M Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment