Saturday 12 December 2015

ANOTHER DAY OF PEACE LOVE AND SADNESS

Another Saturday and another day down to the Crematorium to spend some peace and quiet with the old folks. 

I like to go fairly regularly as I find I can switch off from all my troubles and worries even for a short while at least. 



Yeah it can be sad, though I've always felt it better to get these emotions out of you and then free up some space for the happiness to breathe.



It worked again today, although it's looking very bare during Autumn and Winter there's still a few Roses in bloom. Also it's nice to compare the seasons so have compiled a single photo album on Facebook to capture all my pictures.




A few pictures here from today though, bit bare, but the spring will have it back in full bloom and that's a really lovely site when I come here, especially the Roses which you can see above.

I'll be back ... as the saying goes. Almost certainly over Xmas to pay my respects, before then am attending an annual event which is a Memorial service at St Lawrence's Church in Feltham organised by Lodge Bros. Very moving event usually and some nice songs and carols. Even though I can't sing, but I'll have a bash...


Merry Xmas
Enjoy the time with your nearest and dearest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment